The Nambour State College P & C Association is a body of committed caring volunteers, working together with the aim of contributing positively to our school community. We help provide both financial and practical assistance, resources or services to improve the facilities and opportunities available at the school.
The role of the association is to:
- Promote the interests, facilitate the development and contribute to the further improvement of the school
- Foster general community interest in educational matters
- Encourage closer co-operation between the parents, other members of the community, staff and students of the school
- Provide advice, feedback and recommendations to the Executive Principal of the school on issues and concerns in respect of students, policies and activities
- Provide or assist in the provision of financial or other resources or services for the benefit of students of the school
- Provide opportunities for parents to be involved in their child's education and the broader school community.
The Executive Committee
|Vice President||Sandi Smith|
|Vice President in charge of Fund Raising||Christine Hill|
|Vice President in charge of OSHC||Clare Stampa|
|Operations Manager||Shelley Keightley|
|Canteen Convenor - Junior & Senior|| Paula Porter |
|Director of O.S.H.C||Carlyn Riches|
|Uniform Shop Convenor||Tracy Crump|
|Executive Principal||Anthony Green|
|Business Services Manager||Kylie Richards/ Rob Jackman|
Did you know:
Nambour State College students are at the heart of what we do. Our purpose is to create a collaborative culture with families, staff and students bridging the College and Wider Community.
Our Nambour State College P & C operate the following business units to benefit our school community:
- Tuckshop Primary Campus
- Canteen Secondary Campus
- Uniform Shop
- OSHC 2021
- We organise and a Colour Explosion once per year
This is why we need your help!
There are many ways you can help the P & C and your school. Make yourself a Member, come along to meetings, help discuss and debate important issues, join in with fundraising activities.
The Tuckshop and Canteen are always looking for volunteers, teachers always welcome help with reading and classroom activities. The Library needs assistance covering books and however you want to be involved, you will always be made welcome.
Primary Campus Tuckshop
Tuckshop orders (Primary Campus only) can be placed online via www.schoolshoponline.net.au.
On Wednesday's and Fridays.
Online orders must be placed before 8.30am.
We always need volunteers for all our events, and love to see new faces!
If you would like further information or want to help, please phone the P & C office at any time on: (07)5454 0121 or send an email to email@example.com or you can find us on Facebook: Nambour State College P&C.