The Nambour State College P & C Association is a body of committed caring volunteers, working together with the aim of contributing positively to our school community. We help provide both financial and practical assistance, resources or services to improve the facilities and opportunities available at the school.
The role of the association is to:
- Promote the interests, facilitate the development and contribute to the further improvement of the school
- Foster general community interest in educational matters
- Encourage closer co-operation between the parents, other members of the community, staff and students of the school
- Provide advice, feedback and recommendations to the Executive Principal of the school on issues and concerns in respect of students, policies and activities
- Provide or assist in the provision of financial or other resources or services for the benefit of students of the school
- Provide opportunities for parents to be involved in their child's education and the broader school community
The Executive Committee
|Vice President||Shira Gingell|
Assistant to Treasurer
|Operations Manager||Shelley Keightley|
|QCPCA Rep||Margaret Bradburn|
|Fundraising Sub Committee |
|Car Parking Sub Committee|
|Canteen Convenor/ Junior and Senior||Paula Porter|
|Tuckshop Sub Committee|
|Executive Principal||Anthony Green|
|Business Services Manager||Kylie Richards/ Rob Jackman|
We also have P & C's Qld Representatives, a Fundraising Sub-Committee, Car Parking and Tuckshop Committee.
Did you know:
- The Nambour State College P & C operate the following business units to benefit our school community:
- Tuckshop Primary Campus
- Canteen Secondary Campus
- Uniform Shop
- We organise and a Colour Explosion once per year
- We organise and manage Car Parking fundraiser for local Show grounds annually, as well as Mother's and Father's Day Stall and a variety of other fundraising ventures each year.
- We support the College Awards night with Awards, Scholarships and refreshments.
- We hold regular meetings throughout the year for parents and citizens of the community
This is why we need your help!
There are many ways you can help the P & C and your school. Make yourself a Member, come along to meetings, help discuss and debate important issues, join in with fundraising activities.
The Tuckshop and Canteen are always looking for volunteers, teachers always welcome help with reading and classroom activities. The Library needs assistance covering books and however you want to be involved, you will always be made welcome.
Primary Campus Tuckshop
Tuckshop orders (Primary Campus only) can be placed online via www.schoolshoponline.net.au.
On Wednesday's and Fridays.
Online orders must be placed before 8.30am.
We always need volunteers for all our events, and love to see new faces!
If you would like further information or want to help, please phone the P & C office at any time on: (07) 54 540121 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can find us on Facebook: Nambour State College P&C.