Welcome to Nambour State College (NSC).
Please take the time to read through the following information carefully if you are wishing to enrol a student/s at NSC.
Please see our Prep page for more information when enrolling your child in Prep.
Download and complete the enrolment documentation (or collect an enrolment package from the College Administration Office) prior to your interview.
You will also need to review the subject selection form (Years 8 to 11) as subjects will be assigned at your interview. Year 12 subject selection will be discussed further at your appointment.
Download the Book List applicable to your year level.
Please call our Administration Office on 07 5450 4111 (Year 7 - Year 12) or 07 5459 0333 (Prep - Year 6) to make an interview time for you and your child to meet with the appropriate staff members.
Bring all of your documentation to your enrolment interview.
Please ensure you bring the following compulsory supporting documentation along with the enrolment paperwork with you to your appointment:
- Birth certificate - legal proof of guardianship required if it is not listed on the birth certificate.
- For students who are not Australian citizens and are not permanent residents please bring a passport along with visas.
- A copy of student's latest school report.
- Please also ensure you advise the enrolment officer if your child/ren have accessed any of the following support services at their previous school:
- Guidance officer or counselling service
- Behaviour support
- Learning support
Once you and your child have attended their interview, they can commence school the following day. This gives time for their timetable to be processed and their class teachers to be prepared and ready for their arrival.